Project CARS 2
Top Critic Average
Summary: Project CARS 2 follows up on the original with tight handling and plenty of content. It's not always stable, but it crosses the finish line close to the front of the pack.
Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Genres: Simulation, Racing
Project CARS 2 delivers the soul of motor racing in the world’s most beautiful, authentic, and technically-advanced racing game.
• 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
• Largest track roster on console
• Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
• All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
• LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
• New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
• Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
• State-of-the art physics model
• Revamped gamepad handling
• Class-leading Esport capabilities
Project CARS 2 - Gamescom Trailer (4K)
Project CARS 2 – E3 Sizzle Trailer (4K)
Project CARS 2 - Announce Trailer (4K)
Project CARS 2 plays like a pumped-up version of the classic TOCA Race Driver 3 from 2006, redressing many of the complaints levelled at the original. The handling has been tuned to a T, the content is excellently curated, and the amount of variety and racing available in it is delightfully daunting.