Top Critic Average
Genres: Action, Platformer
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There's no filler -- just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
• Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
• 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
• 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
• 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
• 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
• Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
• Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode.
Bleed - Launch Trailer | PS4
Bleed - Announcement Trailer | PS4
Bleed is not the most ambitious game ever made but that's not really necessary when its gameplay is simple but action-packed and will grasp the players' attention immediately. Being a game that's been on the market for a few years now, Bleed's price tag seems too high but that doesn't mean that fans of action games will not be allured by its simple yet effective and fun gameplay.
Review in Portuguese | Read full review
Overall, Bleed does a great job of providing a balance between brains and brawn, finesse and firepower. Initially jarring to get to grips with, practice and persistence will reap reward. Being able to nimbly navigate platforms as well as take out groups of enemies darting around the screen without as much as a scratch is both a mountain to climb and a gratifying sight to behold. There are new characters to unlock and even an arcade/challenge mode for high score hunters determined to achieve that perfect run. Bleed might be light on content and rough around the edges, but when the gameplay is this tight - and there are this many neat ideas and varied, cool set-pieces - but it's still a sassy, funny ride that thoroughly respects your time and deserves your attention.