Top Critic Average
Summary: Darksiders III is a step down from previous entries in the franchise, but there's still a lot to like for series fans. If you can overlook technical issues and some interesting design choices, you'll welcome this return of the Four Horsemen.
Developers: Gunfire Games, THQ Nordic
Genres: Action, RPG
• Play as FURY - a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
• Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
• Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
• Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
• Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
Darksiders III - Horse With no Name Trailer
Darksiders III - Intro (ESRB)
Darksiders III - Fury's Apocalypse Trailer
THQ Nordic Issues Further Apology For 8Chan Controversy
"I condemn all unethical content this website stands for," says THQ Nordic's group CEO after the company held an AMA on a controversial website.
Read full article on GameSpot