Danger Zone 2
Top Critic Average
Developer: Three Fields Entertainment
A high speed driving game featuring speed, traffic and crashes, Danger Zone 2 lets players loose onto the Freeways of the USA, the Motorways of the UK and the Autovias of Spain.
Using advanced real world physics and the power of Unreal Engine, Danger Zone 2 lets players ‘crash for cash’ and compete against each other to cause the most chaos on the road.
● Drive at high speed on real life roads crowded with everyday traffic
● Shunt, Slam, Flip, Roll and Jacknife as many vehicles as possible
● Create chaos across 20 of the world’s most notorious accident blackspots set in 17 unique locations around the world
● 8 vehicles to drive and smash : Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi, Euro Truck or Formula One car!
● Objective Based Gameplay - Complete Objectives to earn Bonus Cash in each level.
● Online Leaderboards track Friends and Global Competition
Danger Zone 2 Gameplay Video 2
Danger Zone 2
Danger Zone 2 is exactly what I wanted the first Danger Zone to be: the true follow-up to Burnout's classic Crash mode that EA won't give me. It's not as fully fleshed out or polished as my dream game of this type would be, but as a self-contained and one-note smash-up it shines like a spectacular fireball explosion. Now how about reviving the rest of Burnout? Road Rage mode, anyone?
For fans of Ward, Sperry and Ross' previous work, Danger Zone 2 is the closest we've come to a new Burnout experience in years. Crashing into things hasn't lost any of its base appeal, and while we're waiting for Dangerous Driving to bring things full circle, this is more than worthy of your time.