Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
Top Critic Average
Genres: Adventure, RPG
For the World Cinema Aficionados - Immerse yourself in Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth thanks to its Japanese voice audio track with English subtitles. This will mark the first time many fans will hear the original Japanese voices of the Persona 3 cast!
- Joker Takes Center Stage - Experience a thought-provoking story from the perspective of the protagonist from Persona 5 as you along with the other Phantom Thieves meet the S.E.E.S. from Persona 3 and the Investigation Team from Persona 4 in a cinematic world!
- Persona 3 Portable's Female Heroine Steals the Spotlight - Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth will feature the long-awaited addition of P3P's female heroine who will play a pivotal role in your adventure through the silver screen!
- Paying Homage to the Classics - Explore a series of labyrinths parodying popular film genres with plenty of references true film fans will love!
- We've Got Company - Persona Q2 expands on Persona Q and Persona 5's combat systems, including a new Unison feature. By completing side quests, certain groups and pairings will team up to unleash their own special attack!
- Premium Edition include the game, collector's box, 5" plush, art book, deck of playing cards, and set of four buttons.
Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth - Story Trailer - Nintendo 3DS
Even if you’re not huge on dungeon exploration Persona Q2 is a great game. It contains plenty of fanservice and references for fans of the main Persona titles and has a complex and rewarding combat and exploration loop that makes it worth playing even if it’s your first Persona game ever.