Developer: Thylacine Studios
- Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
- Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
- Infinite playability - there's not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You'll never run out of things to do!
- Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
- Take part in holiday events to unlock exclusive creatures, items, and costumes for your character!
- Asynchronous player-versus-player battles. If you win, you'll earn exclusive items!
Siralim 3 - monster taming RPG
There's really not much else I can say about Siralim. It's a grindy, retro-styled roguelike, with a wonderful monster collecting mechanic, and a great sense of humour. On the Nintendo Switch, it really feels at home, and as long as you can get over the overwhelming orientation process, you'll be set for many hours of dungeon crawling with this one.