Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun!
Top Critic Average
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Genres: Arcade, Music
- CROSSOVER CHARACTERS AND UNIQUE IN-GAME SKILLS - Play using Nintendo crossover characters such as Kirby and Splatoon 2’s Squid, and take advantage of new character support skills to assist in play
- PLAY USING MOTION CONTROLS - Play Taiko “arcade style” by using the Joy-Con motion controls, or use the touch screen or standard button controls to play to your liking
- PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS - Connect multiple Nintendo Switch consoles though Local Wireless Session to play Taiko Mode or multiple Joy-Con to a single Nintendo Switch to play Party Mode with up to 4 players
- ENJOY AN ICONIC SONG LIST - Over 70 songs featuring Dragon Ball Z, Super Mario Odyssey, and many more!
- NEW PARTY MODE - Connect multiple controllers and up to 4 players can play through 20 rhythm-based challenges, plus expert difficulty
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! - Extended Announcement Trailer | Switch
There's a lot of great songs to play in Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun, even if its staying power is deflated a bit without friends due to the lack of modes. If you can get over that, Taiko's core "two-note" system is tried and true: the beat is strong with this one.