Stellaris: Console Edition
Top Critic Average
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
• Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies with an untold number of planets to explore.
• Encounter a myriad of wild, wacky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilization.
• Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
• Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to mercilessly utilize them toward your own gains.
• Govern your own fledgling population and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.
Stellaris: Console Edition - Feature Breakdown | PS4
Stellaris: Console Edition Announcement Trailer
A deep and unique RTS that does a little bit of everything and is good at almost all of it. It can be a little bit too deep and dense for some, but that was the case on PC, with the console versions retaining its appeal... despite having less content by now... It will come in a later date.
Review in Spanish | Read full review
Stellaris: Console Edition will get many expansions starting in March
Stellaris is an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core. It features deep gameplay, a rich and diverse selection of aliens, and emergent storytelling. There’s a new video out which details the console edition.
Read full article on Windows Central