Skulls Of The Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
Top Critic Average
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition Trailer
Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition for Steam Trailer
If you haven’t played Skulls of the Shogun in any form over the past six years, we still can still heartily recommend the single-player campaign as a generous and devilishly fun slice of turn-based strategy action that perfectly suits the Switch, particularly in handheld mode.