Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris
Top Critic Average
Genres: MMO, First-Person Shooter
- Explore Mercury and its mysterious "Infinite Forest"
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities
- New competitive multiplayer arenas
- And more...
Curse of Osiris landed in Destiny 2 with a thud. Its campaign and story are a bust, its new content is mixed and buggy at best, and it does nothing to address the community's loud cries for fixes to the endgame. The few redeeming features are its more challenging and varied Adventures, and the Raid Lair's puzzles and tough boss battle.